Weekend Travel Insurance


Weekend Travel Insurance

It’s always great to get away for the weekend, whether it is a short beach holiday, city cultural break or a bit of relaxation in the countryside. However, it is important to always ensure that adequate travel insurance cover is available, just in case something goes wrong.

Losing your luggage at the airport or being affected by theft while away is always a stressful experience, but by having the correct cover, a traveller can ensure there is no loss. When travelling overseas for the weekend, a travel insurance policy offers medical cover in the event of a sudden illness or mishap while skiing on the slopes, for example.

A sudden change in plans, leading to a cancellation of your weekend away, could cause financial loss. However, with the correct policy, there is nothing to worry about.

Should you regularly take weekend trips away, consider taking out an Annual Multi Trip Policy which saves you money, is convenient and leads to peace of mind while having fun away from home. If the weekend trip is a once off during the year, a Short Stay Single Trip Policy is a perfect choice.

There are several options available and here at Navigator, we are always ready with the best advice. Please do not hesitate to contact us.

Find out the best possible price for your travel insurance

Annual Multi-Trip

Cover for multiple trips
  • Up to 45 days each trip
  • Option to extend to 62 days
  • Special deals for couples and families
Learn More

Long Stay Single Trip

Cover from 2 to 18 months
  • Gap years
  • Extended backpacking
  • Career breaks
  • Volunteering
  • Studying
  • Working holidays abroad
Learn More

Short Stay Single Trip

Cover for up to 45 days
  • Single holiday
  • Business trip
  • Special rates for families
  • Accompanied kids go free
Learn More


Holiday Makers

Families, couples or individuals

Families, couples or individuals on holiday or business trips for shorter durations.



gap years, Backpackers and Career break

Usually couples or individuals requiring cover for longer term overseas trips of 2 months or more.


Sports & Adventures

skiing, snowboarding, climbing and more

We offer four policies for people travelling overseas, requiring cover for specific sports and activities.