Slide background

Vietnam Travel Insurance

When planning a trip, adequate travel insurance for Vietnam is essential. Travellers should always plan ahead to ensure adequate cover in the way of a travel insurance policy to cover eventualities such as theft, loss or medical emergencies which might occur while travelling in Asia.

There is a range of travel insurance cover available to suit all needs, including the Backpacker and Standard policies suitable for longer trips and the Silver and Gold policies for trips of up to 14 days.

When travelling abroad it’s necessary to have cover in the event of loss or theft of luggage and belongings and also to cover any medical emergencies that might crop up during the trip. These medical situations can prove to be very expensive if the traveller is not suitably covered.

Emergencies can also crop up at home before the trip, causing a cancellation of plans. Having a suitable travel insurance policy ensures that the traveller doesn’t lose out and can rebook the trip at a later time.

Adventure enthusiasts should also ensure that they are adequately covered for the more dangerous and extreme activities while abroad. We have policies that can cover you for On-Road or Off-Road Motorcycling in Vietnam, as long as you hold an appropriate full licence to ride a similar sized bike in your home country.

If travelling with a group of friends or family, bear in mind that a saving could be made by taking out a group plan rather than individual travel insurance policies.

Find out the best possible price for your travel insurance

Annual Multi-Trip

Cover for multiple trips
  • Up to 45 days each trip
  • Option to extend to 62 days
  • Special deals for couples and families
Learn More

Long Stay Single Trip

Cover from 2 to 18 months
  • Gap years
  • Extended backpacking
  • Career breaks
  • Volunteering
  • Studying
  • Working holidays abroad
Learn More

Short Stay Single Trip

Cover for up to 45 days
  • Single holiday
  • Business trip
  • Special rates for families
  • Accompanied kids go free
Learn More

Check out the different options available to you below:

Check out our blog below:


Holiday Makers

Families, couples or individuals

Families, couples or individuals on holiday or business trips for shorter durations.



gap years, Backpackers and Career break

Usually couples or individuals requiring cover for longer term overseas trips of 2 months or more.


Sports & Adventures

skiing, snowboarding, climbing and more

We offer four policies for people travelling overseas, requiring cover for specific sports and activities.