Surfing Travel Insurance

Surfing Travel Insurance

Surfing is a popular water sport and whether heading to Bondi Beach, Hawaii or the beaches of South Africa, one important thing to bear in mind is ensuring the best cover with a travel insurance policy.

Travel insurance cover has several benefits, covering you in the event of a last minute cancellation, loss of luggage or belongings or even unexpected injuries or medical emergencies while away riding the waves.


In the event of a cancellation of the trip, a suitable policy ensures no monetary loss, allowing you to rebook the holiday at a later stage. Should you lose your precious smartphone or laptop while away, while the phone numbers and data might be gone, you can replace them.

There are various different ways to go, depending on your needs. If you are travelling solo, a Backpacker policy could be the perfect option, or if travelling with a group of friends or family, consider a group policy which will save everyone money.

Surf Travel Insurance Policies

If you travel on a regular basis, consider an Annual Multi-Trip Package to save both money and time, or if only away on a once-off surfing adventure, try a Short Stay Single Trip Policy.

If you need assistance with choosing the perfect travel insurance policy to suit you, please do not hesitate to contact us here at Navigator, where we are always available to answer any questions.

Find out the best price for your activity travel insurance

Annual Multi-Trip

Cover for multiple trips
  • Up to 45 days each trip
  • Option to extend to 62 days
  • Special deals for couples and families
Learn More

Long Stay Single Trip

Cover from 2 to 18 months
  • Gap years
  • Extended backpacking
  • Career breaks
  • Volunteering
  • Studying
  • Working holidays abroad
Learn More

Short Stay Single Trip

Cover for up to 45 days
  • Single holiday
  • Business trip
  • Special rates for families
  • Accompanied kids go free
Learn More


Holiday Makers

Families, couples or individuals

Families, couples or individuals on holiday or business trips for shorter durations.



gap years, Backpackers and Career break

Usually couples or individuals requiring cover for longer term overseas trips of 2 months or more.


Sports & Adventures

skiing, snowboarding, climbing and more

We offer four policies for people travelling overseas, requiring cover for specific sports and activities.