Slide background

Spain Travel Insurance

When travelling to Spain it is always the best idea to ensure adequate travel insurance to cover any unforeseen eventualities during the trip. A travel insurance policy covers the traveller in the event of loss or theft of property during the trip, the possibility of having to cancel at the last moment and medical cover for those unforeseen emergencies. If you’re going on a golf holiday in Spain, you might also be in need of golf travel insurance, so please get in touch to talk about your options.

There is a range of travel insurance policies on offer to suit everyone’s needs, from the Backpacker and Standard policies for longer trips, to the Silver and Gold policies for trips of up to 14 days.

If travelling as a group of friends or family, always bear in mind that a group policy offers an excellent saving and if travelling on a regular basis throughout the year, great discounts are available by purchasing an annual multi-trip package.

Should you need to cancel the trip at the last moment due to an unexpected emergency, a travel insurance policy covers all costs, allowing the traveller the necessary funds to rebook the trip at a later date.

While travelling within the European Union covers emergency health services for EU citizens, the medical cover offered by a travel insurance policy gives more options in the case of a medical emergency in Spain.

Find out the best possible price for your travel insurance

Annual Multi-Trip

Cover for multiple trips
  • Up to 45 days each trip
  • Option to extend to 62 days
  • Special deals for couples and families
Learn More

Long Stay Single Trip

Cover from 2 to 18 months
  • Gap years
  • Extended backpacking
  • Career breaks
  • Volunteering
  • Studying
  • Working holidays abroad
Learn More

Short Stay Single Trip

Cover for up to 45 days
  • Single holiday
  • Business trip
  • Special rates for families
  • Accompanied kids go free
Learn More

Check out the different options available to you below:

Check out our blog below:


Holiday Makers

Families, couples or individuals

Families, couples or individuals on holiday or business trips for shorter durations.



gap years, Backpackers and Career break

Usually couples or individuals requiring cover for longer term overseas trips of 2 months or more.


Sports & Adventures

skiing, snowboarding, climbing and more

We offer four policies for people travelling overseas, requiring cover for specific sports and activities.