Slide background

Russia Travel Insurance

Russia is a fascinating country with several destinations of note. Whether exploring the capital, Moscow, or heading to the cultural city of St. Petersburg there is plenty to see and do. However, when planning a trip to Russia, visitors need to obtain a tourist visa and they must have medical insurance cover in case of accidents, illness or hospitalisations while in the country. A travel insurance policy can offer peace of mind, allowing the traveller the opportunity to get the best available medical treatment. For skiing travel insurance, please check out the following link.

While Russia is relatively safe to visit, when hanging out in Red Square, taking photos of the amazing and colourful architecture, or visiting the sights of St. Petersburg, there is the possibility of theft or loss of belongings, such as your smartphone, camera or laptop. With the correct travel insurance policy, you are covered and will be able to replace the lost items without financial loss.

If taking a brief trip to Russia, a Short Stay Single Trip Policy can be the perfect option. However, if you are planning to visit on a regular basis, an annual multi-trip package could be the perfect solution. If travelling with family or friends, group policies can offer savings for all.

Please do not hesitate to contact us here at Navigator should you have any questions as to the perfect travel insurance cover to suit you.

Find out the best possible price for your travel insurance

Annual Multi-Trip

Cover for multiple trips
  • Up to 45 days each trip
  • Option to extend to 62 days
  • Special deals for couples and families
Learn More

Long Stay Single Trip

Cover from 2 to 18 months
  • Gap years
  • Extended backpacking
  • Career breaks
  • Volunteering
  • Studying
  • Working holidays abroad
Learn More

Short Stay Single Trip

Cover for up to 45 days
  • Single holiday
  • Business trip
  • Special rates for families
  • Accompanied kids go free
Learn More

Check out the different options available to you below:

Check out our blog below:


Holiday Makers

Families, couples or individuals

Families, couples or individuals on holiday or business trips for shorter durations.



gap years, Backpackers and Career break

Usually couples or individuals requiring cover for longer term overseas trips of 2 months or more.


Sports & Adventures

skiing, snowboarding, climbing and more

We offer four policies for people travelling overseas, requiring cover for specific sports and activities.