Paragliding Travel Insurance


Paragliding Travel Insurance

Lovers of extreme sports, planning to head off on a paragliding trip, should always ensure the correct cover in their travel insurance policy. Navigator offers cover for many popular extreme or adventure sports, as well as the normal risks of theft or loss of luggage, medical emergencies or last minute cancellations.

If you are treavelling  into Europe on a Paragliding holiday, the proper travel insurance cover is essential. Having the correct cover ensures there is no financial loss due to emergency medical care, losing your GoPro while flying, or having to cancel the trip at the last moment.

Paragliding Insurance Policies

Paragliding can ONLY be covered on our Adventures policy – call us on 0161 973 6435 for a quote or details of this specialist cover.

There is a range of options available to suit most trips, including short stay and multi-trip policy for those who head out to the mountains on a regular basis, or group policies to save money for groups of family members or friends. Should you have any questions about the best option for you, please do not hesitate to contact us here at Navigator on 0161 973 6435.

Find out the best price for your activity travel insurance

Annual Multi-Trip

Cover for multiple trips
  • Up to 45 days each trip
  • Option to extend to 62 days
  • Special deals for couples and families
Learn More

Long Stay Single Trip

Cover from 2 to 18 months
  • Gap years
  • Extended backpacking
  • Career breaks
  • Volunteering
  • Studying
  • Working holidays abroad
Learn More

Short Stay Single Trip

Cover for up to 45 days
  • Single holiday
  • Business trip
  • Special rates for families
  • Accompanied kids go free
Learn More


Holiday Makers

Families, couples or individuals

Families, couples or individuals on holiday or business trips for shorter durations.



gap years, Backpackers and Career break

Usually couples or individuals requiring cover for longer term overseas trips of 2 months or more.


Sports & Adventures

skiing, snowboarding, climbing and more

We offer four policies for people travelling overseas, requiring cover for specific sports and activities.