Over 60s

Over 60s Travel Insurance

Annual Multi-Trip

Cover for multiple trips
  • Up to 45 days each trip
  • Option to extend to 62 days
  • Special deals for couples and families
Learn More

Long Stay Single Trip

Cover from 2 to 18 months
  • Gap years
  • Extended backpacking
  • Career breaks
  • Volunteering
  • Studying
  • Working holidays abroad
Learn More

Short Stay Single Trip

Cover for up to 45 days
  • Single holiday
  • Business trip
  • Special rates for families
  • Accompanied kids go free
Learn More

While still feeling young at heart, travelers over the age of 60 should always ensure they have adequate travel insurance cover when going on holiday or on business trips. For peace of mind, it is necessary to think ahead to get cover for all possible eventualities. Whether going on a single trip, or after retirement, having the pleasure of multiple holidays during the year, there are several travel insurance options perfect for every holiday.

If you are planning on taking several holiday trips during the year, always plan ahead for multiple cover and make a saving. If travelling as a group of friends or family, there are also savings to be had with group policies.

It is always necessary to have cover in case of a last minute cancellation or interruption of your trip as well as loss, theft or damage to luggage.

Medical Insurance Cover

Especially as one gets older, medical cover is essential. While travelling within Europe you are covered by your European Health Insurance Card for the public health service in the country you are visiting, always bear in mind that additional cover would be necessary when travelling elsewhere in the world.

Think ahead and plan your holiday needs with your broker to get the best all-around cover and total peace of mind as you relax and enjoy your travels.

Buy Your Policy Online Today!


Holiday Makers

Families, couples or individuals

Families, couples or individuals on holiday or business trips for shorter durations.



gap years, Backpackers and Career break

Usually couples or individuals requiring cover for longer term overseas trips of 2 months or more.


Sports & Adventures

skiing, snowboarding, climbing and more

We offer four policies for people travelling overseas, requiring cover for specific sports and activities.