Martial Arts Travel Insurance Muay Thai


Martial Arts / Muay Thai Travel Insurance

If you practice the martial arts and are planning on a trip away from home to indulge your skill, always ensure that you have the best travel insurance policy to suit your activities. Not only will your policy cover the normal aspects of loss or theft of belongings or last-minute cancellation of the trip, it will also cover emergency medical care, should this become necessary.

Cover for Martial Arts training will always cost extra. If you are selecting our Navigator Silver, Navigator Gold or Navigator Diamond short stay or annual multi-trip policies, you will need to add “Action Plus” activities when prompted. If it is the Navigator Standard or Navigator Plus policies, you will need to add Activity Pack 2. If it is the Backpacker or Standard Longstay policies, you will also need to add Activity Pack 2 for Martial Arts cover (Training).

If you need to be covered for amateur competition, you will need the Navigator Standard or Navigator Plus policies, but you will need to add Activity Pack 8.

Unfortunately, we cannot cover professional fighters.

Insurance Options

Whether you are travelling abroad on your own, or as part of a team, the ideal travel insurance policy will cover all eventualities, including medical treatment or losing your equipment, plus the whole team can take advantage of group cover to save money. For those who travel on a regular basis to compete elsewhere in the world, a multi-trip policy is an ideal option. If merely going away for the weekend, consider short stay cover.

If you are indulging in Judo in Japan, Muay Thai Boxing, Kick Boxing / Thai Boxing in Thailand, Hapkido in Korea, Kung Fu in China or Taekwondo in Seoul, we at Navigator can offer you the best solution. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us should you have any questions about the perfect travel insurance cover to suit your lifestyle.

Find out the best price for your activity travel insurance

Annual Multi-Trip

Cover for multiple trips
  • Up to 45 days each trip
  • Option to extend to 62 days
  • Special deals for couples and families
Learn More

Long Stay Single Trip

Cover from 2 to 18 months
  • Gap years
  • Extended backpacking
  • Career breaks
  • Volunteering
  • Studying
  • Working holidays abroad
Learn More

Short Stay Single Trip

Cover for up to 45 days
  • Single holiday
  • Business trip
  • Special rates for families
  • Accompanied kids go free
Learn More


Holiday Makers

Families, couples or individuals

Families, couples or individuals on holiday or business trips for shorter durations.



gap years, Backpackers and Career break

Usually couples or individuals requiring cover for longer term overseas trips of 2 months or more.


Sports & Adventures

skiing, snowboarding, climbing and more

We offer four policies for people travelling overseas, requiring cover for specific sports and activities.