Travel Insurance for Kids


Travel Insurance for Kids

Choosing travel insurance for the family is an important aspect of any holiday, but especially as it relates to the children. It is essential to have the perfect cover for any eventualities while away from home.

When it comes to travel insurance for children, several options are available depending on whether they are travelling with the family, or with their school, or with a group of friends, meaning that it might be necessary to take out a separate policy on your own. Cover must be available for any activities they may take part in while away on the trip. If your child is travelling alone, it is important to ensure you comply with any rules set by the airline you choose.

There are three main policy types to choose from, depending on the kind of holiday you are planning and how adventurous your activities will be. The Annual Multi Trip Policy is available for those who travel a lot during the year. If you are planning to be away with the children for a longer period, the Long Stay Single Trip Policy is ideal and for those taking a shorter trip, the Short Stay Single Trip Policy is the perfect option.

Do not hesitate to get in contact with us here at Navigator should you have any questions.

Find out the best possible price for your travel insurance

Annual Multi-Trip

Cover for multiple trips
  • Up to 45 days each trip
  • Option to extend to 62 days
  • Special deals for couples and families
Learn More

Long Stay Single Trip

Cover from 2 to 18 months
  • Gap years
  • Extended backpacking
  • Career breaks
  • Volunteering
  • Studying
  • Working holidays abroad
Learn More

Short Stay Single Trip

Cover for up to 45 days
  • Single holiday
  • Business trip
  • Special rates for families
  • Accompanied kids go free
Learn More


Holiday Makers

Families, couples or individuals

Families, couples or individuals on holiday or business trips for shorter durations.



gap years, Backpackers and Career break

Usually couples or individuals requiring cover for longer term overseas trips of 2 months or more.


Sports & Adventures

skiing, snowboarding, climbing and more

We offer four policies for people travelling overseas, requiring cover for specific sports and activities.