Get A Quote


We normally offer a wider range of policies, but several of them are currently off sale (temporarily we hope), due to complications with Brexit, Covid and one of the underwriters. We hope to be able to reintroduce the full range at some stage in the future.

Select from the policies below to obtain quotes or purchase cover.


Has Short Stay (up to 62 days), Annual Multi-Trip (up to 45 or 62 days per trip) and Long Stay (up to 18 months) options. Short Stay and Annual policies have options to upgrade for a wide range of extreme sports/activities. Long Stay not so good for extreme sports/activities. Age limits – none on Short Stay, 74 years on Annual Multi-Trip and 59 years on Long Stay (See AIG Longstay policies below for higher ages). All Silver, Pearl, Gold and Diamond policy types cover ON ROAD motorcycling but only for a maximum of 31 consecutive days per trip in respect of motorcycle touring (or 62 consectutive days if the Action Plus sports option is added). True OFF ROAD motorcycling on guided organized tours ONLY can be covered for a maximum of 7 days if the Action Plus sports option is added. Available for UK & certain EU/EEA residents.

Quote/Buy using the links below:

In line with many other policies in the market these policies are invalid if you travel to a country where the FCDO advise against ‘all travel’ or ‘all but essential travel’. We can still offer cover on a High Risk Voyager policy in many circumstances – see below for details.


This policy is primarily aimed at people having to travel for work and study purposes, but it can be used for leisure trips, but only for up to 31 days. Business/working trips can be up to 12 months duration. Maximum age is 69 years. The intitial quote is for Medical & Repatriation, Personal Accident, Baggage, Loss of Passport and Cancellation. Personal Liability and Trip Interruption are Optional Extras.

This policy is valid for travel against FCDO advice and it will cover medical claims for Covid 19. This is currently the ONLY policy that we can offer if you are travelling to a country or region where the FCDO state that they advise against all or all but essential travel. This policy is costed by Zones (Zone A,B,C, D and E), rather than by geographical area. The zones are listed on the policy wording document but European countries, USA and many others are Zone E (the lowest cost).

Quote/Buy using the links below:


Please call us on 0161 973 6435 or email us on for details, quotes and bookings for Longstay & Backpacker policies.

Longstay & Backpacker policies cover up to 18 month trips and can cover a wide range of higher risk sports, activities and working. This includes working with wild or domestic animals and machinery, long term skiing and motorcycling, Polo, climbing, etc. Long Stay cover is available for higher age groups – 69 years for Worldwide cover (other than Australia/New Zealand) or 74 years for European cover and for Australia & New Zealand.


Please call us on 0161 973 6435 or email us on for details, quotes and bookings for Travel Plus policies.

Travel Plus policies can cover a wide range of sports and activities on trips up to a maximum duration of 94 days. They are particularly suited to travellers who need  skiing/snowboarding cover for longer periods (up to 94 days) and for higher age groups (up to 75 years) who need cover for up to 94 days. These policies are NOT suitable for motorcycling as they now have a 250cc limit!


Please call us on 0161 973 6435 or email us on for details, quotes and bookings for Adventures policies.

The Adventures policy will cover many high risk sports and activities, that “normal” policies will not cover, such as long-term motorcycling (6 months on-road motorcycling), working on construction sites or with machinery or dangerous animals, high altitude trekking, hang gliding, paragliding, professional sport, long-term skiing, “skiing the season”, working as a ski instructor etc. Adventures can also cover travel against FCDO advice (conditions apply)


Please call us on 0161 973 6435 or email us on for details, quotes and bookings for Top Up My Cover policies.

Top Up My Cover is a specialist policy, which is used to increase Cancellation cover for high value holidays, where the cost of the trip exceeds the maximum limit for Cancellation cover on your “normal” policy. Though expensive, it can be useful if you need to increase the Cancellation cover by up to £20,000 per person.

The policy is available to people aged up 79 years who are permanently resident in the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and the Isle of Man) and in the United Kingdom at the time of purchasing the top up policy.

As long as your existing travel insurance policy will cover you, we will too. Top Up My Cover only pays after a valid claim has been made on your main travel insurance policy so it doesn’t matter where you travel, how long you travel for or if you have medical conditions. We need the details of your existing travel insurance company (insurance company and level of Cancellation cover provided on that policy).


Holiday Makers

Families, couples or individuals

Families, couples or individuals on holiday or business trips for shorter durations.



gap years, Backpackers and Career break

Usually couples or individuals requiring cover for longer term overseas trips of 2 months or more.


Sports & Adventures

skiing, snowboarding, climbing and more

We offer four policies for people travelling overseas, requiring cover for specific sports and activities.