Slide background

France Travel Insurance

When going on a trip to France a travel insurance policy is essential to offer cover in the event of theft or loss of property, the necessity to cancel the trip at the last moment and any medical problems that might crop up while away.

It is possible to choose from a range of available travel insurance policies to suit every need, including the Silver and Gold policies for holidays of up to 14 days and the Standard and Backpacker Travel Insurance policies for longer trips.

If planning any adventure activities during the trip, many of these are automatically covered by travel insurance. However, for those more extreme activities, it is always recommended to ensure adequate cover with a more comprehensive travel insurance policy. For skiing travel insurance, please check out the following link.

Should the need arise to cancel the trip due to an emergency at home, a travel insurance policy ensures that there is no loss of funds spent on travel bookings, giving the opportunity to rebook the trip at a later date.

If you’re travelling in a group of friends or with family, bear in mind that a saving can be had by booking a group policy. Also, if travelling on a regular basis over the year, a great saving can also be made with an annual multi-trip package.

Find out the best possible price for your travel insurance

Annual Multi-Trip

Cover for multiple trips
  • Up to 45 days each trip
  • Option to extend to 62 days
  • Special deals for couples and families
Learn More

Long Stay Single Trip

Cover from 2 to 18 months
  • Gap years
  • Extended backpacking
  • Career breaks
  • Volunteering
  • Studying
  • Working holidays abroad
Learn More

Short Stay Single Trip

Cover for up to 45 days
  • Single holiday
  • Business trip
  • Special rates for families
  • Accompanied kids go free
Learn More

Check out the different options available to you below:

Check out our blog below:


Holiday Makers

Families, couples or individuals

Families, couples or individuals on holiday or business trips for shorter durations.



gap years, Backpackers and Career break

Usually couples or individuals requiring cover for longer term overseas trips of 2 months or more.


Sports & Adventures

skiing, snowboarding, climbing and more

We offer four policies for people travelling overseas, requiring cover for specific sports and activities.