Annual Multi-Trip

Cover for multiple trips
  • Up to 45 days each trip
  • 183 days cover in any one year
  • Special deals for couples and families

Learn More

Long Stay Single Trip

Cover from 2 to 18 months
  • Gap years
  • Extended backpacking
  • Career breaks
  • Volunteering
  • Studying
  • Working holidays abroad

Learn More

Short Stay Single Trip

Cover for up to 45 days
  • Single holiday
  • Business trip
  • Special rates for families
  • Accompanied kids go free

Learn More

Navigator Travel offers a diverse range of policy options to cover all your travel insurance needs.

Should you take several trips away over the year, our Annual Multi-Trip policy is the best option. This policy covers up to 45 days each trip, with up to 183 days of cover in any one year. For couples and families who travel on a regular basis, special deals are always on offer.

For those with an adventurous spirit, spending a gap year away from home, volunteering or studying in foreign lands, working abroad or backpacking the world, the Long Stay Single Trip offers cover from 2 to 18 months, ensuring peace of mind.

For couples or families taking an annual holiday, or singles heading off on a business trip, the Short Stay Single Trip policy offers cover for up to 45 days. This policy gives special rates for families and accompanied kids go free.

Whatever your plans and your travel insurance policy needs, we are Navigator Travel are always available to assist. Should you need a policy for a set amount of time, please do not hesitate to contact us so that we can advise on the perfect option for you.

Find out the best possible price for your travel insurance


Holiday Makers

Families, couples or individuals

Families, couples or individuals on holiday or business trips for shorter durations.



gap years, Backpackers and Career break

Usually couples or individuals requiring cover for longer term overseas trips of 2 months or more.


Sports & Adventures

skiing, snowboarding, climbing and more

We offer four policies for people travelling overseas, requiring cover for specific sports and activities.