Domestic Travel Insurance


Domestic Travel Insurance

Not everyone travels abroad for their holidays and with so much on offer, there are some great travel destinations right here at home in the U.K. However, while you might not have thought it necessary, it is still a good idea to take out the correct travel insurance policy.

Whether taking a holiday in the Cotswolds or the Lake District or attending a relative’s wedding in London, there can still be unexpected problems and having the right cover can protect you financially, whether from loss of luggage along the way, ferry or flight problems or last minute cancellations.

Holiday Insurance in the UK

Particularly when using public transport to travel to your destination, the chance of loss or damage to your laptop, camera or other items is always there. With the right cover, you can replace your lost items with no problems.

Always feel free to contact us here at Navigator for advice on the best options. For instance, if you are travelling alone for a weekend away, a Short Stay Single Trip Policy is the best option. However, if you are going away with the family or a group of friends, you can save some money by buying a group policy to cover all your needs.

Find out the best possible price for your travel insurance

Annual Multi-Trip

Cover for multiple trips
  • Up to 45 days each trip
  • Option to extend to 62 days
  • Special deals for couples and families
Learn More

Long Stay Single Trip

Cover from 2 to 18 months
  • Gap years
  • Extended backpacking
  • Career breaks
  • Volunteering
  • Studying
  • Working holidays abroad
Learn More

Short Stay Single Trip

Cover for up to 45 days
  • Single holiday
  • Business trip
  • Special rates for families
  • Accompanied kids go free
Learn More


Holiday Makers

Families, couples or individuals

Families, couples or individuals on holiday or business trips for shorter durations.



gap years, Backpackers and Career break

Usually couples or individuals requiring cover for longer term overseas trips of 2 months or more.


Sports & Adventures

skiing, snowboarding, climbing and more

We offer four policies for people travelling overseas, requiring cover for specific sports and activities.