7 Month Travel Insurance

7 Month Travel Insurance Policies

Thinking of escaping the winter with an extended holiday to Australia or New Zealand?

If you need 7 months travel insurance for your trip of a lifetime, check out our Navigator Standard, Enhanced and Prime policies, for ages up to and including 69, which you can buy online here.

For those of you who are older but still young at heart Backpacker, Standard Longstay policies are available,

These can cover any duration from 2 months up to 18 months, so no need to shiver next winter.

If you take a 7 months travel insurance for “Worldwide Excluding USA/Canada and the Caribbean”, you can actually visit those areas for a stopover, as long as they are not the principal destination. So if the main purpose of your trip is to spend about 7 months in Australia visiting relatives, but you would like to stopover in both directions in the USA, you can still use the cheaper “Excluding USA/Canada and Caribbean” rate. You only need the more expensive “Including USA/Canada and Caribbean” rate if those areas are your main destination.

These policies are used for Round the World holidays, visiting friends and relatives, volunteering, working or study abroad, gap years and extended backpacking travel.

To get a quote for your travel insurance

Annual Multi-Trip

Cover for multiple trips
  • Up to 45 days each trip
  • Option to extend to 62 days
  • Special deals for couples and families
Learn More

Long Stay Single Trip

Cover from 2 to 18 months
  • Gap years
  • Extended backpacking
  • Career breaks
  • Volunteering
  • Studying
  • Working holidays abroad
Learn More

Short Stay Single Trip

Cover for up to 45 days
  • Single holiday
  • Business trip
  • Special rates for families
  • Accompanied kids go free
Learn More


Holiday Makers

Families, couples or individuals

Families, couples or individuals on holiday or business trips for shorter durations.



gap years, Backpackers and Career break

Usually couples or individuals requiring cover for longer term overseas trips of 2 months or more.


Sports & Adventures

skiing, snowboarding, climbing and more

We offer four policies for people travelling overseas, requiring cover for specific sports and activities.