7 Day Travel Insurance


7 Day Travel Insurance Policies

When planning a trip away from home, various options are available when it comes to the perfect travel insurance cover. It is always a good idea to plan ideal cover, depending on the length of your stay away, where you are heading to and also whether you are planning any adventure options along the way.

Here at Navigator, we are always ready to assist you when you are making your plans, to give you the best possible option in travel insurance, at the most reasonable and suitable price.

For example, if your seven-day trip is a once-off in the year, why buy more travel insurance than you need, when a Short Stay Single Trip Policy offers you the best options. However, should you plan on making several week long trips annually, then the Annual Multi Trip Policy is right on the money for your needs.

Always ensure you let us know if you are planning on some of the more extreme adventure activities while you are away. While most adventure activities are covered by your policy, if you are planning on shark cage diving or bungee jumping, you might need more detailed cover.

Do not hesitate to contact us here at Navigator if you have any questions or need help in selecting the perfect option for you.

Find out the best possible price for your travel insurance

Annual Multi-Trip

Cover for multiple trips
  • Up to 45 days each trip
  • Option to extend to 62 days
  • Special deals for couples and families
Learn More

Long Stay Single Trip

Cover from 2 to 18 months
  • Gap years
  • Extended backpacking
  • Career breaks
  • Volunteering
  • Studying
  • Working holidays abroad
Learn More

Short Stay Single Trip

Cover for up to 45 days
  • Single holiday
  • Business trip
  • Special rates for families
  • Accompanied kids go free
Learn More


Holiday Makers

Families, couples or individuals

Families, couples or individuals on holiday or business trips for shorter durations.



gap years, Backpackers and Career break

Usually couples or individuals requiring cover for longer term overseas trips of 2 months or more.


Sports & Adventures

skiing, snowboarding, climbing and more

We offer four policies for people travelling overseas, requiring cover for specific sports and activities.