5 Month Travel Insurance


5 Month Travel Insurance Policies

Shopping around for 5 months travel insurance can get very frustrating. Many policies only offer shorter durations and cannot be extended.

Navigator Travel Insurance are specialists in Long Term cover and can offer cover up to 18 months.

It may be that you need 5 months travel insurance for cycling across Europe or you might be spending 5 months in a martial arts training camp in Thailand. You might have an occupational posting overseas for 5 months or perhaps you’re on a student exchange program.

We have insured a huge variety of unusual trips abroad and we should be able to offer cover for your trip. Some activities may cost extra, such as hazardous work or sports, using heavy machinery, working with animals etc, but we are happy to quote in these instances and can often offer cover when other insurers will not.

If you require a quote for 5 months travel insurance, just click on one of the Quote buttons on the website and select “Long Stay” as the policy type. If you need 5 months cover for hazardous work or sports, just call us on 0161 973 6435 or email us with the details.

Find out the best possible price for your travel insurance

Annual Multi-Trip

Cover for multiple trips
  • Up to 45 days each trip
  • Option to extend to 62 days
  • Special deals for couples and families
Learn More

Long Stay Single Trip

Cover from 2 to 18 months
  • Gap years
  • Extended backpacking
  • Career breaks
  • Volunteering
  • Studying
  • Working holidays abroad
Learn More

Short Stay Single Trip

Cover for up to 45 days
  • Single holiday
  • Business trip
  • Special rates for families
  • Accompanied kids go free
Learn More


Holiday Makers

Families, couples or individuals

Families, couples or individuals on holiday or business trips for shorter durations.



gap years, Backpackers and Career break

Usually couples or individuals requiring cover for longer term overseas trips of 2 months or more.


Sports & Adventures

skiing, snowboarding, climbing and more

We offer four policies for people travelling overseas, requiring cover for specific sports and activities.