3 Months Travel Insurance


3 Month Travel Insurance Policies

If you’re looking for 3 months travel insurance for your volunteering project or gap year, we can offer Backpacker, Standard Long stay or Silver and Gold Long Stay policies.

Many people have Annual travel insurance policies with their bank or as part of their financial arrangements, but these will not usually cover a 3-month trip. The maximum individual trip duration on Annual policies is usually 31 days or 45 days and cannot be extended. For longer trips, you need to select Long Stay Travel Insurance which is intended for an extended trip abroad.

We specialise in Long Stay insurance covering durations from 2 months to 18 months. Just go to the Quote page of this website, select Long Stay Policy from the menu options and put in the dates of your trip. It will quote you a price for 3 months travel insurance, which can be extended if necessary.

If you need a 3-month travel insurance for voluntary teaching in Africa, hiring a motorcycle in America or visiting your family in Australia, we have a policy for you.

Find out the best possible price for your travel insurance

Annual Multi-Trip

Cover for multiple trips
  • Up to 45 days each trip
  • 183 days cover in any one year
  • Special deals for couples and families

Learn More

Long Stay Single Trip

Cover from 2 to 18 months
  • Gap years
  • Extended backpacking
  • Career breaks
  • Volunteering
  • Studying
  • Working holidays abroad

Learn More

Short Stay Single Trip

Cover for up to 45 days
  • Single holiday
  • Business trip
  • Special rates for families
  • Accompanied kids go free

Learn More


Holiday Makers

Families, couples or individuals

Families, couples or individuals on holiday or business trips for shorter durations.



gap years, Backpackers and Career break

Usually couples or individuals requiring cover for longer term overseas trips of 2 months or more.


Sports & Adventures

skiing, snowboarding, climbing and more

We offer four policies for people travelling overseas, requiring cover for specific sports and activities.