3 Day Travel Insurance


3 Day Travel Insurance Policies

While we all like to enjoy an annual holiday each year, sometimes it is perfect to have a brief, 3-day break away from home. Whether flying off to the south of sunny Spain, popping across the channel to France or merely taking a brief business trip, travel insurance is recommended to ensure peace of mind. Here at Navigator, we can offer the best deal, giving you perfect cover at the most affordable price.

Travel insurance covers you in several ways. For instance, should you need to cancel the trip at the last moment, lose your luggage at the airport or take ill while away, you are covered financially to ensure there is no monetary loss.

One thing to bear in mind while you take your 3-day trip is the type of activities you are planning to get involved in while away. For instance, should you be planning some of the more extreme adventure fun, let us know. While most adventure activities are covered by a standard policy, the more extreme activities might need a little more cover.

Here at Navigator, we have several options to cover every eventuality. For instance, if the 3 day break is a once off, consider a Short Stay Single Trip Policy. Should you be planning brief trips away during the year, an excellent saving can be had by purchasing an Annual Multi Trip Policy. Should you need any help while browsing our website, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Find out the best possible price for your travel insurance

Annual Multi-Trip

Cover for multiple trips
  • Up to 45 days each trip
  • Option to extend to 62 days
  • Special deals for couples and families
Learn More

Long Stay Single Trip

Cover from 2 to 18 months
  • Gap years
  • Extended backpacking
  • Career breaks
  • Volunteering
  • Studying
  • Working holidays abroad
Learn More

Short Stay Single Trip

Cover for up to 45 days
  • Single holiday
  • Business trip
  • Special rates for families
  • Accompanied kids go free
Learn More


Holiday Makers

Families, couples or individuals

Families, couples or individuals on holiday or business trips for shorter durations.



gap years, Backpackers and Career break

Usually couples or individuals requiring cover for longer term overseas trips of 2 months or more.


Sports & Adventures

skiing, snowboarding, climbing and more

We offer four policies for people travelling overseas, requiring cover for specific sports and activities.