2 Months Travel Insurance


2 Month Travel Insurance Policies

If you are planning an overseas trip exceeding 31 days or 45 days duration, it may pay you to check out our 2-month travel insurance policy. Two months is the minimum duration that can be purchased on our Long Stay travel insurance, but it can often work out cheaper to buy a 2-month travel insurance than the Short Stay travel insurance policies which are calculated in days and are intended for shorter stays than 2 months. These often work out more expensive once you start getting over 31 days or 45 days.

All our travel insurance policies offer a Long Stay version. These start at 2 months and can be arranged for any duration from 2 months to 18 months. If you buy a 2-month travel insurance and end up staying longer, you can extend cover by buying extra months.

So, whether you are volunteering on a conservation project, taking a gap year, backpacking or visiting relatives, these would be ideal travel insurance policies to take. They are flexible and good value for the longer term traveller.

Just select the “Long Stay” option from the drop-down menu on the automated quote page of this website.

Find out the best possible price for your travel insurance

Annual Multi-Trip

Cover for multiple trips
  • Up to 45 days each trip
  • Option to extend to 62 days
  • Special deals for couples and families
Learn More

Long Stay Single Trip

Cover from 2 to 18 months
  • Gap years
  • Extended backpacking
  • Career breaks
  • Volunteering
  • Studying
  • Working holidays abroad
Learn More

Short Stay Single Trip

Cover for up to 45 days
  • Single holiday
  • Business trip
  • Special rates for families
  • Accompanied kids go free
Learn More


Holiday Makers

Families, couples or individuals

Families, couples or individuals on holiday or business trips for shorter durations.



gap years, Backpackers and Career break

Usually couples or individuals requiring cover for longer term overseas trips of 2 months or more.


Sports & Adventures

skiing, snowboarding, climbing and more

We offer four policies for people travelling overseas, requiring cover for specific sports and activities.