15 Month Travel Insurance


15 Month Travel Insurance Policies

Whether you are planning an extended gap year, volunteering or studying overseas, on a Working Holiday Visa for Australia or New Zealand, or taking a 15 months trip of a lifetime, such as hiring a motorcycle in America, you will need a quality long-term travel insurance policy.

You can buy up to 18 months travel insurance on this website by selecting the Long Stay option on the quotation page. You should intend to return home to the UK within the maximum 18 month period. If you are taking up residence overseas, they are not likely to agree. As an overseas resident, we cannot cover you on travel insurance, you would need to obtain monthly health/medical insurance, which tends to be a lot more expensive.

Travel insurance comes in three main types:

a) So-called “Single Trip” cover, which is for a short stay of up to 45 days.

b) “Annual Multi-Trip” cover, which lasts for 12 months, and covers all your short trips of up to 45 days.

c) “Long Stay travel insurance”. This is for extended overseas trips from 2 months to 18 months.

Find out the best possible price for your travel insurance

Annual Multi-Trip

Cover for multiple trips
  • Up to 45 days each trip
  • Option to extend to 62 days
  • Special deals for couples and families
Learn More

Long Stay Single Trip

Cover from 2 to 18 months
  • Gap years
  • Extended backpacking
  • Career breaks
  • Volunteering
  • Studying
  • Working holidays abroad
Learn More

Short Stay Single Trip

Cover for up to 45 days
  • Single holiday
  • Business trip
  • Special rates for families
  • Accompanied kids go free
Learn More


Holiday Makers

Families, couples or individuals

Families, couples or individuals on holiday or business trips for shorter durations.



gap years, Backpackers and Career break

Usually couples or individuals requiring cover for longer term overseas trips of 2 months or more.


Sports & Adventures

skiing, snowboarding, climbing and more

We offer four policies for people travelling overseas, requiring cover for specific sports and activities.