14 Month Travel Insurance


14 Month Travel Insurance Policies

Many travel insurance companies can only offer durations up to 12 months. Our long stay policies can be automatically sold for up to 18 months duration. This website will quote these prices if you choose the Long Stay option on the quote form, if you need, for instance, 14 months travel insurance. If a longer trip than 18 months is planned, we cannot offer cover, as you must intend to return to the UK by the end of the insured period, 18 months in our case. If you are taking up residence abroad, you cannot be insured on travel insurance policies, you would need to arrange private medical insurance instead.

Your trip may be for an extended gap year, round the world trip, working holiday in Australia and/or New Zealand, studying or volunteering abroad.

Another solution to the duration problem with travel insurance is to start a new policy if you return home temporarily for Christmas, family wedding etc. If you take out cover until your brief visit home, we can start a new policy when you leave the UK again, thereby making it possible to get a longer term of cover.

We will always try to accommodate requests for longer policies, though this will depend on your future plans and circumstances.

Find out the best possible price for your travel insurance

Annual Multi-Trip

Cover for multiple trips
  • Up to 45 days each trip
  • Option to extend to 62 days
  • Special deals for couples and families
Learn More

Long Stay Single Trip

Cover from 2 to 18 months
  • Gap years
  • Extended backpacking
  • Career breaks
  • Volunteering
  • Studying
  • Working holidays abroad
Learn More

Short Stay Single Trip

Cover for up to 45 days
  • Single holiday
  • Business trip
  • Special rates for families
  • Accompanied kids go free
Learn More


Holiday Makers

Families, couples or individuals

Families, couples or individuals on holiday or business trips for shorter durations.



gap years, Backpackers and Career break

Usually couples or individuals requiring cover for longer term overseas trips of 2 months or more.


Sports & Adventures

skiing, snowboarding, climbing and more

We offer four policies for people travelling overseas, requiring cover for specific sports and activities.