13 Month Travel Insurance


13 Month Travel Insurance Policies

Are you looking for travel insurance for a trip of over 12 months duration? If you need 13 months travel insurance or longer, we have Long Stay policies that can be purchased from this website for up to 18 months.

These days, we find that people are regularly travelling overseas for longer periods and whereas the traditional gap year travel insurance of 12 months used to suffice, it is increasingly common for trips to last anything up to 2 years. If you are genuinely travelling and have not taken up residence abroad, we can automatically cover you up to 18 months.

If you have taken up residence overseas, you probably need private health insurance, rather than travel insurance, which is much more expensive, unfortunately.

Select the “Long Stay” option on the quote page to get a quote for up to 18 months travel insurance, or call 0161 973 6435 to discuss longer cover for longer trips.

Find out the best possible price for your travel insurance

Annual Multi-Trip

Cover for multiple trips
  • Up to 45 days each trip
  • Option to extend to 62 days
  • Special deals for couples and families
Learn More

Long Stay Single Trip

Cover from 2 to 18 months
  • Gap years
  • Extended backpacking
  • Career breaks
  • Volunteering
  • Studying
  • Working holidays abroad
Learn More

Short Stay Single Trip

Cover for up to 45 days
  • Single holiday
  • Business trip
  • Special rates for families
  • Accompanied kids go free
Learn More


Holiday Makers

Families, couples or individuals

Families, couples or individuals on holiday or business trips for shorter durations.



gap years, Backpackers and Career break

Usually couples or individuals requiring cover for longer term overseas trips of 2 months or more.


Sports & Adventures

skiing, snowboarding, climbing and more

We offer four policies for people travelling overseas, requiring cover for specific sports and activities.