10 Months Travel Insurance


10 Month Travel Insurance Policies

If you are planning an extended trip to Australia or New Zealand, take a look at our Long Stay travel insurance prices. These policies can be purchased in any duration from 2 months to 18 months.

If you don’t think you would need a full year you can just buy travel insurance for 10 months and extend if you decide to stay longer. These policies are very flexible, and important advantage when travelling for extended periods, where plans can change.

Whether it is a gap year, work or study abroad, visiting family and friends, volunteering overseas or some other occupational posting, these long stay travel insurance policies will give you peace of mind, allowing you to enjoy the travel experience.

We offer four levels of cover, Backpacker, Standard Long-stay, Silver and Gold, depending on how much cover you need. Silver and Gold policies will cover you for all the sports in the Leisure Activities list, but if you need cover for Action or Action Plus Activities, you will need to choose Backpacker or Standard Long-stay policies, as these cover many of the extreme hazardous sports with Activity Packs 1-4.

To get a quote, just select “Long Stay” from the drop-down menu on the quote form.

Find out the best possible price for your travel insurance

Annual Multi-Trip

Cover for multiple trips
  • Up to 45 days each trip
  • Option to extend to 62 days
  • Special deals for couples and families
Learn More

Long Stay Single Trip

Cover from 2 to 18 months
  • Gap years
  • Extended backpacking
  • Career breaks
  • Volunteering
  • Studying
  • Working holidays abroad
Learn More

Short Stay Single Trip

Cover for up to 45 days
  • Single holiday
  • Business trip
  • Special rates for families
  • Accompanied kids go free
Learn More


Holiday Makers

Families, couples or individuals

Families, couples or individuals on holiday or business trips for shorter durations.



gap years, Backpackers and Career break

Usually couples or individuals requiring cover for longer term overseas trips of 2 months or more.


Sports & Adventures

skiing, snowboarding, climbing and more

We offer four policies for people travelling overseas, requiring cover for specific sports and activities.